Admission To Kindergarten Admissions for an academic year will be opened for Lower Kindergarten in every September. The minimum age of children seeking admission to lower KG ( Mont I) should be between 3 and 4 years as on April 1, of the academic session, with one more year added progressively for higher classes.
ADMISSION TO CLASS I – XI
The admission is based on a written entrance exam and an interaction with the parents, depending on the availability of the seats in the respective class.
Documents required with Application Form
* Municipal Birth Certificate (original and an attested copy).
* Two passport size colour photographs (both parent and child).
* Proof of residence/ration card (original and an attested copy).
* Medical Fitness CertificateCaste Certificate from concerned authorities.
* Parent's appointment letter /copy of tax return (in case of self employed).
* Transfer Certificate from the previous school mandatory for class 2 onwards.
Payment of Fees at the time of admission
Fees have to be paid within the stipulated period failing which the seat offered is liable to be cancelled and may be offered to candidates on the waiting list. The first payment of fees must be made through Pay Order / Demand Draft / Cash at the time of admission.
School shall make all possible efforts to provide school transport on payment to students who desire to use this facility and shall pick up and drop the students at specific points. From our school which is centrally located in Noida, Sector XI, the buses go to all the following directions in Noida and Delhi.All the buses belomging to the school are equiped with camera and GPS.
* In North – towards Sector 62, Indirapuram and Rahul Vihar on NH24. Another bus goes towards Mayur Vihar Phase III (Kondli & New Kondli)
* In West – Towards Sector 15 & to Ashok Nagar, New Ashok Nagar.
* In East – Up to Sector122
* In South – up to Sector 93 via Sector 82
For Directions please refer to the Map of Noida. It covers a perimeter of 10Kms in eachl direction from the school.
Every student must wear the uniform having exactly the same colour and pattern that is presctibed by the School.The sample for unifrom is displayed at the school reception.
Kindergarten : 8.00 A.M. to 12.40 P.M.
Class I to XII : 8.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
The school is open five days a week for the Kindergarten and class 1. For classes 2 onwards First and Third Saturdays are holidays. Normally PTMs are held as mentioned in the yearly planner.